d-LAB is a programme of Mobile World Capital Barcelona that answers societal challenges with considerable scale and relevance.
The objective of this challenge is to identify and award innovative ideas, projects and solutions that consider different uses and applications of personal health data beyond access, such as:
- innovative models of personal health data governance
- contribution to wellbeing and aging solutions
- management & tracking of chronic diseases & medical treatments
- inclusion of complementary types of data related to:
- lifestyle habits
- improvement of integrated care
- integration with aggregated data from medical devices
- future use of these data in health and medical research.
For more information see the link below: